Tuesday, February 28, 2012

End of Day Summary Day 10

If Vahinkovakuutus Refuse to Give me Straight Answers

Well it has been another increasingly frustrating day. Yesterday i posted a request to If vahinkovakuutus to just answer my questions directly. I am tired of fighting with them. I have clearly outlined my argument and so have they. As such i posted some clear questions for them to answer.


Well their response to this was something a politician would have been proud of.

They totally avoided the questions and as such i reposted requesting clear answers to those questions. See below.

View the thread here


If Insurance have blocked me from their other regional Facebook Pages (see post here)

Nicely done and really in the spirit of social CRM. If you are just making your self look stupid. Nothing offensive was placed there and nothing critical of If. Yet again If vahinkovakuutus are trying to control social media as if they owned it and it was their own website. When will they learn social media etiquette states that you should not try and control the conversation especially when there none offensive content.

Interestingly i need to add an update. I am now unblocked and can post again. Is this a response to the above post?

I Finally Published the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Post (click here)

I promised to write a post about SEO for blogger blogs in particular for some time and now i have finally done it. I wish that i had known all of this information before i began but at least now i think i have fairly good SEO as my blog is appearing on the first page of google searches for the keywords i wanted.

I seem to have noticed a slight backlash against my strategy. (see post)

It seems that If vahinkovakuutus have experienced an increase in postive feedback on their Facebook page. Was this as a response to my own behaviour. I take a look at this possibility from a cultural perspective and consider that it may be a response to me being a foreigner and a defnsive position taken as they feel that i may be atacking Finland as a whole.

I have expanded my use of social media again

I have now posted on to If's competitors social media walls and referenced my story by stating

"aren't you glad you are not an If customer". Op-Pohjola coincidently liked my post.

Op Pohjola's Facebook Page Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment