Saturday, February 18, 2012

WTF Am i just bad at Finnish?

Well thus the plot thickens. About a week later i received through the post a large envelope from IF.

Me being me, my first thought was OMG not another bill! I am sure i only just paid the last one!!

Well it was not a bill it was "even with my Finnish ability" a refusal to pay the claim. Included in the envelope was a "large" attachment of all the "small" print that no-one reads.

Well of course you can imagine my shock having hopefully also read the previous posts in this blog. IF had agreed to pay and now were refusing. What was going on?

After having waited for my girlfriend to come home to confirm what my poor Finnish had already implied we decided of course to take this up with IF. The next day we went to visit IF's office in downtown Helsinki to see if we could get to the bottom of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment