Monday, February 20, 2012

IF's Second Response: Am i Surprised?

So i just received a rather lengthly response from IF regarding the claim. I was happy to receive the response but disappointed that IF's first objective seems to get me off their social media by directing me down other channels i have alread tried and failed with. I want to settle this very publically and in my channels as the customer.

Remember one of the major goals of  this experiment is to see if we can use social media to overturn an insurance claim decision by a major insurer in Finland.

Well unfortunately i think if missed their opportunity to demonstrate excellent customer service see the previous blog post. Obviously they did not read that post ;-) However it seems at least to me that they seem to at least accepting some responsibility for the error. But is that enough for me, hell no. Currently i am not their customer as i left as a result of this. With this kind of response allthough clearly very nicely written it is not at all enough to placate me.



I will once again wait for their response and based upon this may have to up the anti. It may very well be that despite all of my best efforts that IF will not agree to pay this through "Nice" communication.

In any case i have added my comments already to the blog. I find it very hard to accept that IF accept responsibility for their customer service error but are still refusing to settle the claim. What do you think? Comment directly on http://www.facebook.com/ifvahinkovakuutusyhtio If's own facebook group please.


No comments:

Post a Comment